Community » Country:UNITED STATES » Artist:Frank Wilson

Follow
Contact the artist
x1
"My fine art and photography provides the visual stimulus to reconnect with nature to renew body, mind and spirit though the imagery I capture of the natural world in paint and through my lens."
My Art works  
For sale
Sold
For sale
 Reward this artist if you like the work and become a fan

Frank S Wilson

Studio in Paradise, California USA Member of the International Guild Of Realism.  Inducted into the Grumbacher Artists Hall Of Fame.

STATEMENT 

"My fine art and photography provides the visual stimulus to reconnect with nature to renew body, mind and spirit though the imagery I capture of the natural world in paint and through my lens." 

ContactJoin E-Mail List

STATEMENT 

Exposures JURIED, INVITATIONAL and ONE PERSON EXHIBITS

: (partial listing) 

New York State Museum, "Invitational Art Exhibit", South Hall Gallery, Albany, NY 1988 

New York State Museum, "Invitational Art Exhibit", Terrace Gallery, Albany, NY 1989 

Vermont Institute of Natural Sciences, "International Wildlife Art Exhibit", Woodstock, VT 1986-1997 

Vermont Council on the Arts, "State House Art Exhibit", State Capitol Building, Montpelier, VT 1988 

Chaffee Art Center, "Wildlife Art Exhibit", Rutland VT 1990 

Montshire Museum, "Art & Science Exhibit", Norwich, VT 1991 

Helen Day Art Center, "For Art Sake", Stowe, VT 1990 - 2000 

Flat Rock Brook Museum, "Wildlife Art Exhibit", Englewood, NJ 1991 

New Hampshire Art Association's "Annual Exhibit", Sunapee, NH 1991-2001 

Vermont State Craft Gallery December 2001 - January 2002 "Moonlight In Vermont" the Work Of Frank S. Wilson 

Avenue 9 Gallery "From The Garden" Chico, California May 2004 

Northwoods Gallery, Chester, California "Featured Artist" for month of November, 2005 

Doiron Gallery, Sacramento, CA March 10 to April 1, 2006 "The California Wilderness - A Preservationists View" 

Arte Junction Gallery Of Fine Art, Winters, CA, "Featured Artist Month Long Showing"; November - December 2006 

Avenue 9 Gallery, Chico, California "Chico Icons, Waterworks" group exhibition December 2008 to January 2009 

Avenue 9 Gallery, Chico, California 'Chico Icons, "Ordinary ~ Extraordinary" group exhibition December 2009 to January 2010 

COLLECTIONS: 

Paintings and sculptures in private and corporate collections in dozens of countries on five continents. 

Over 1,900 original paintings sold through art galleries since 1995. Over twelve thousand prints sold. 

AWARDS: (partial listing) 

2013 Third Place Award in the Turner Colour Works of Japan International Gouache Painting Competition 

2013 Honorable Mention Award in the Turner Colour Works of Japan International Gouache Painting Competition 

2012 Two Honorable Mentions in the Turner Colour Works of Japan International Gouache Painting Competition 

2010 First Place Winner in the Turner Colour Works of Japan International Gouache Painting Competition 

2010 Honorable Mention in the Turner Colour Works of Japan International Gouache Painting Competition 

2008 Award of Artistic Excellence 

2006 Measure of Artistic Success Award 

2005 Winner, Peoples Choice Award City of Chico, CA COBA 2005 

2005 Recipient of an Outdoor Mural Commission for the City of Chico California 

1995 1st Place Sculpture, Helen Day Art Center, Stowe, VT 

ORGANIZATIONS: 

Member of the International Guild Of Realism since July 2007 

Past juried member New Hampshire Art Association, Portsmouth, NH; 1985 to 2002; 

Past juried member North Shore Art Association, East Gloucester, MA 

Past juried member League Of New Hampshire Craftsmen 1978 to 2002

Past juried member Vermont State Craft Center, Windsor Vermont 1978 to 2004 

NameFrank
First surnameWilson
Country UNITED STATES
Language english
Saturday, 27 May 2017
Frank Wilson has added at the portfolio the work “Boulder Cove On Lake Tahoe
 mika la tana pingitore and other 1 user like it
Thursday, 25 May 2017
Frank Wilson has published the work “Great Falls
 Grace Arledge likes it
Frank Wilson has published the work “Lake Tahoe Boulder Shore
 Grace Arledge likes it

Fans
Adriana  Arevalo
Tuesday, 28 March 2017
Frank Wilson has updated the exposures
Frank Wilson has updated the biography
Frank Wilson has published the work

Fans
Marko Jezernik
Friday, 01 April 2016
Technique
Watercolor
March 2016
Frank Wilson has won with the work “Alpine Sunnset
Monday, 01 February 2016
Frank Wilson has published the work “Alpine Sunnset

Fans
elsa.cunnee
Adriana  Arevalo

Adriana Arevalo
Very nice. Congratulations.
Frank Wilson has added at the portfolio the work “Alpine Sunnset

Fans
elsa.cunnee
Adriana  Arevalo
View all fans
Monday, 02 November 2015
Frank Wilson has added at the portfolio the work “Dancing Tide

Fans
elsa.cunnee
View all fans

About us :: Terms & Conditions :: Help/Info

Copyright © 2007-2017 Noenga. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks, patents and brands are the property of its respective owner.